International Women’s Day, initially called International Working Women’s Day, is celebrated every year on March 8.. In 1908 in New York 15,000 women marched through the city demanding shorter work hours, better pay, voting rights and an end to child labour. The owner of the factory where these women were working, trying to avoid publicity of their action, closed them in the factory.
Unfortunately, fire broke up and 129 women died. To commemorate this day, in 1910 Socialist International in Copenhagen established International Woman’s Day. Celebrate Women’s Day by wishing her, greeting her, and making her feel how important and special she is. Send her your warmest greetings and wishes and make her Women’s Day bright. Read on and choose your wishes for this Women’s Day.
- Happy Women’s Day! means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying thank you for everything. Happy Women’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a woman as loving, caring and wonderful as you. Happy Women’s Day!
- You are like spring: beautiful, tender and inspiring. And just as the first flowers are in bloom, may your life be colourful and sweet too! Happy Women’s Day!
- Women are the most wonderful and mysterious creatures on Earth. They are able to be so different and so similar at the same time. They are able to be strong and weak simultaneously. And that’s why we love them so much. Happy Women’s Day:
- I want to present a very unusual bouquet of flowers to you today… May you always stay sophisticated and feminine just like lily, may your life be sunny and bright just like sunflower and may your love be as passionate as wild rose is! Happy women’s day.
-If life is art, then a woman is masterpiece. She’s an embodiment of beauty, kindness, pride, tenderness, self-sacrifice and dignity. She’s a real masterpiece that we all admire. Happy Women’s Day!
-Spring and women have much in common. They both are about flowering, revival, inspiration and beauty. Wish you to stay young, fresh and feminine 24/7. Happy Women’s Day!
-We know from history lessons that International Women’s Day was initially established as a sign of women’s equality and strength. Nowadays women are really strong and independent, but today is the day when you should let yourself be weak, cute and adorable. Happy women’s day!
-Woman herself is a holiday. Sometimes she’s like a crazy party, sometimes she’s like a calm and innocent celebration within the family. All the women in the world have an incredible ability to add colours in our life. Happy Women’s Day!:
- Among all the holidays of the year, today is my favourite one, because I’m strongly convinced that a woman is the greatest reason to be happy, joyful and grateful. Happy Women’s Day!
I’ve seen many beautiful things. I’ve seen oceans and mountains, great architecture and masterpieces. But for me woman was, is and forever will be the most magnificent and charming thing in the world. Happy Women’s Day!"
-Throughout history women were the greatest source of inspiration. So many poems, books and paintings were devoted to them. And it was not without a reason, because all women hold an enchanting mystery within them that captures men’s hearts. Happy holiday!:.
The world without women is like a blank canvas without any paint. It would be dull and grey without you, our dear women. Never stop bringing happiness, joy and beauty to us! Happy Women’s Day!
√ This app is compatible with all of your devices.
SHARE THIS APP: